Education in Developing Asia Vol.5
The Quality of Education
ISBN : 978-971-56140-7-8
72 pages, 6″ x 9″
This volume is part of the series Education in Developing Asia, jointly published by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Comparative Education Research Centre (CERC) of the University of Hong Kong.
Other Books by Author / Related Books
Education in Developing Asia consists of five studies:
1. Don Adams (2002): Education and National Development: Priorities, Policies, and Planning;
2. David Chapman (2002): Management and Efficiency in Education: Goals and Strategies;
3. Mark Bray (2002): The Costs and Financing of Education: Trends and Policy Implications;
4. W. O. Lee (2002): Equity and Access to Education: Themes, Tensions, and Policies; and
5. David Chapman and Don Adams (2002): The Quality of Education: Dimensions and Strategies.